Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ah, it's spring and love is in the air...

...not to mention lust. I looked out my kitchen window while making dinner tonight and saw this:

"Naomi! We've been caught by the paparazzi again!"


"Yes, in fact my hand IS on her behind.Would it be too much to ask for some PRIVACY?!"



"Alex, let's just pretend she's not there."



"That camera makes my ass look fat. Can you please GO AWAY?"


Ah, feline lovers! There are two kitty shelves, but Naomi moved off hers to get up close and personal with Alex. I'm not sure if that thing is rated for 21 lbs of cat!

4 comments:

  1. That was soooooooo darn cute! I want to get my hand on that fat cat butt toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis7:54 am

    WAY too cute. Ah, spring.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!