Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Saga of the Cone...

The epic saga has now ended... I hope!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 25 days, we are FREE of the neck-brace and Buster collar! So far, so good. Fingers crossed he leaves the incision alone.

April 12. It's a good thing I didn't know then how long he'd be wearing his get-up.


Two days, one shredded bandage and a bleeding incision later: a larger cone, the Bite-Not neck brace, and a new bandage!


Today I have to give him a bath, because his neck smells like toe jam.

6 comments:

  1. It's good to see the back of the cone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he's one happy dog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be a better way really...Anyhow, happy for the whole family that it's over. Wishing you all a summer free of medical worries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you give him lots of scratchies around his (newly sweet smelling) neck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, life is sweeter without the cone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!