Monday, July 08, 2013

Bag o' kitties

The cats LOOOOOVE these Farm Boy grocery bags (so do I!)


When we got home from shopping the other day, Emily staked out her territory first! Alex just sat, biding his time.


But wait!


That's not Emily!


Naomi stakes a claim!


"You look dirty. Let me fix you up!"



Lickety lick lick lick lick licky lickety lick!


Uh oh. 


Wap! WAPPA WAPPA WAPPA WAP!



"You offend me!"

"Yeah, well you smell like sardines!"



"Let me make it all smell better!" 

rub rub rub rub rub


Whereupon Naomi vacated the premises and...


...Alex moved on in!



But where did he go? Naomi looked on in disgust.

"That jerkface took my bag!"



Woah! Pop-up cat!


"There. This is the way things SHOULD be. MY bag. MINE! Don't you envy my luxurious whiskers?"


"And now, I must groom my tail!"


"You still here?!"


Maybe next time I should just take him along to the grocery store with me!


8 comments:

  1. I MUST have bags like these! For at least 13 reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what Julius was up to during this photo shoot, but I don't want to let the cat out of the bag.



    (Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here...and all is well....naughty naughty malware!
    Naomi will get Alex...I just know it!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! Poor Gordon, his blog is down until Google gives it the go-ahead! This has happened to me several times now with links on my sidebar to infected blogs!

      Delete
  4. Farm Boy! .... "It's all about the CAT!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:24 pm

    There's something about a bag...or box...
    Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!