Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's that time of year again!

On September 20, Gordon and I are once again participating in the OSPCA Friends for Life Walk in Cornwall, Ontario. 

We set ridiculous sponsorship goals of $1500 each this year. I'm 24% of the way there. Let's not talk about where Gordon is.



If you would like to sponsor one or both of us in the walk, we would be most grateful and you will no doubt receive a lifetime of good piggy zen.






Absolutely any amount is appreciated, truly! If 1500 gave me $1 each, I'd be at my goal already!




Plus it's Canadian dollars, so that dollar is only 91 cents US right now!

If you would like to help, you can go to my page:


or Gordon's:


We are big supporters of our local shelter, the Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry branch. Through them, we have adopted two cats (Alex and Louise), two turkeys (Richard and Carlton), five chickens (Mr. Carol, Julie, LeMay, Debbie and Amanda) and of course Ophelia and her six piglets, plus our newest piglet, Jersey.

Every penny you give (well, I guess we don't have pennies anymore!) helps animals like ours. Our shelter receives absolutely no government funding and relies in large part on donations to keep it going. 

Plus if I reach my fundraising goal, I've promised to kiss my turkeys!

if you are on Facebook, please LIKE our fundraising page.

THANK YOU!







3 comments:

  1. I applaud your charitable efforts ... and cute signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the fund raising for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw some wild turkeys today that were not nearly as handsome as yours. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!